cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Hi, Kindly support me to create realization order from release type id

dmuniappan
1-Newbie

Hi, Kindly support me to create realization order from release type id

Release id:

========

ReleaseID.JPG++

Capture.JPG

In this release id, I want to create Realization order under "Outgoing" via CLI

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Dear Volker,

Thank you for the detailed explanation!!!!

I am looking for other way of solution for my question.

For example: the below command will display the issues and ROs with ID,Type and Summary

==========

im.exe issues '--query=Quick Query' '--fields=ID,Type,Summary'

I have to make a script associated with these MKS commands to achieve the RO creation of release id. Could you please suggest me script the solution in terms of command?

Thanks in advance

Dhinesh

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello Dhineshkumar,

if I understand your request right, you like to automate the creation of related item(s) when you save the base item.

This operation can be done by triggers only, but is a common requirement.

I would suggest to take a look at the standard relationship trigger: "Post and Maintain Related Issue"

You can find it in the Rule Tab within Relationship fields.

Here is the explanation: Post a linked item. When an item enters state A, if the boolean field B is set to true, then post a new item. The newly posted item will be of type C. Optionally, append to the field to indicate that this new item was automatically created.  Example: When a defect is fixed, if there are required documentation changes, then automatically cause a documentation item to be posted, linked back to this item.

Is this what you are looking for?

Volker

Dear Volker,

Thank you for the detailed explanation!!!!

I am looking for other way of solution for my question.

For example: the below command will display the issues and ROs with ID,Type and Summary

==========

im.exe issues '--query=Quick Query' '--fields=ID,Type,Summary'

I have to make a script associated with these MKS commands to achieve the RO creation of release id. Could you please suggest me script the solution in terms of command?

Thanks in advance

Dhinesh

Top Tags