1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
2. What product and version are you currently running?
PTC Integrity 11.2
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
How to count Traceability metric count as per document baseline, currently this can't be possible as the traceability count showing as per "as of now" but not on history based. In the report "Document History" baseline document are available but the traceability metric count shows as per the "as of now" even for the baseline doc.
10days ago, document had traceability count 5 (5 RQ's linked with Testcases)
Today, document get updated and 20 RQ's has traced with testcases.
In this case, when we try to count the traceability metric is shows 20, but no option to find based on baseline.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
traceability count based on baseline of the document
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
This functionality will help to get the traceability count based on baseline of the document.