cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How to extract the image attachment and display in html?

ktreddy1997
11-Garnet

How to extract the image attachment and display in html?

when report is run on a particular document in integrity the images are not been exported as into the html report.

In the browser alternate text of the image is being shown, can any one help me out on this ?

But,if we login through the browser into web client the images are displayed but I require them to be exported where I should not have any login procedure to be done.

how to extract the images to html report?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi ktreddy1997,

You may want to open a Support case to have this reviewed.

Given your description of the issue, I'm pretty sure you are seeing an SPR documented in this knowledge article:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS300584

One of the Integrity support engineers can review the status of that SPR, and get you linked up with it, if so.

Mike

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi ktreddy1997,

You may want to open a Support case to have this reviewed.

Given your description of the issue, I'm pretty sure you are seeing an SPR documented in this knowledge article:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS300584

One of the Integrity support engineers can review the status of that SPR, and get you linked up with it, if so.

Mike

I am using integrity 11 but the article says the user need to login to the browser, and once his session starts the images starts displaying as it is.

But in my case I want to extract(I mean export whole) images into html where I should not have to use any login.

I mean I don't want have a login procedure for displaying my images but need to be exported to static html page.

Top Tags