cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

If you install PSM 2.1 and want to monitor Integrity then READ ME

Andrewdelk
1-Newbie

If you install PSM 2.1 and want to monitor Integrity then READ ME

Hi all,

I am a HUGE promoter of the PTC System Monitor tool and always upgrade when the latest rev is released. PTC just released PSM 2.1 and it now has the capability to monitor Integrity. The only issue is that the Instructions refer you to "PTC SystemMonitor Installation and Usage Guide – Integrity." You will not find this on the PTC site. You must look for "PTC® System Monitor Installation and Usage Guide PTC System Monitor 2.0 July 17, 2012" version to get the instructions on how to set that up.

Though you all would like to know

Addition: The fastpack that enables monitoring for Integrity is not included with PSM 2.1. The guide refers to it on pp 43. I have submitted a ticket to resolve the issue moving forward.

"The PTCFastPacks directory

The following PTC FastPacks are in the directory:

◆ PTCFastPack.9.1.dtp file for supported Windchill 9.1

systems.

◆ PTCFastPack.10.x.dtp file for supported Windchill 10

systems.

◆ PTC Integrity FastPack.dtp file for supported Integrity

systems. For details on monitoring Integrity, see PTC System

Monitor Installation and Usage Guide – Integrity."

Message was edited by: Andy Delk

2 REPLIES 2

Thanks Andy, that is great info!

JasonHall
5-Regular Member
(To:Andrewdelk)

Andy - Thanks for your feedback.

We released the first version of PSM for Integrity last July. Just a couple weeks ago we released the new 2.1 version. The date that you downloaded the 2.1 release it was only released for Windchill. We have since updated the download to include the Integrity Fastpack as well.

The guide is now posted under 'Reference Documents' and is called 'PTC System Monitor Installation and Usage Guide - Integrity'

We also have a 'Whats New' guide:

PTC System Monitor What's New - Integrity

Link to the new PSM 2.1 download for Integrity and Windchill:

http://www.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/product.jsp?prodFamily=MIG

Top Tags