cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Inserting Image captions in PTC Integrity Life Cycle Manager

rbollampalli
1-Newbie

Inserting Image captions in PTC Integrity Life Cycle Manager

Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding inserting picture captions in Integrity like in MS Word.

I am writing my system requirements in Integrity LCM and would like to export these requirements later in MS WORD. But i couldn't find the possibility to add Picture or Image captions in Integrity.

Could anyone has any clue about it?

Many thanks for your valuable suggestons and the time.

Best regards,

Rama

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Unfortunately, PTC Integrity does not support creating Word-compatible captions within the Integrity rich text fields.  You can add a line of text below or beside the embedded image within the rich text field that acts as the caption for that image, but when you export the Document to MS Word, that line of text will not be turned into a MS-Word figure caption; it will remain a line of text in the same field containing the image.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Unfortunately, PTC Integrity does not support creating Word-compatible captions within the Integrity rich text fields.  You can add a line of text below or beside the embedded image within the rich text field that acts as the caption for that image, but when you export the Document to MS Word, that line of text will not be turned into a MS-Word figure caption; it will remain a line of text in the same field containing the image.

mmahle
8-Gravel
(To:cdoyle)

Does anyone have insights in the capabilities of the new WEB UI / new Rich Text Editor?

Is there a way to insert image captions with the new version?

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:rbollampalli)

Hello Rama Krishna Bollampalli‌,

Colin Doyle‌ is correct.  You can request this functionality by filing an enhancement request in our Ideas section.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags