cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Integrity ClearCase Integration

akadam
6-Contributor

Integrity ClearCase Integration

PTC has very limited documentation around ClearCase Integration with PTC Integrity. Anyone here has done integration with Rational ClearCase?

Question - Per instructions, created Change Package Type and Attributes in Integrity, but everytime I create Change Package its created with default Change Package Type "MKS Source" provided in out of box Solution (Integrity).

I could not find the way, I can change CP Type default to "ClearCase" given in integration manual.

Thanks

Adhik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mrump
14-Alexandrite
(To:akadam)

Hi Adhik,

as far as I know there is no "plugin" like concept in integrity that would allow you to utilize a different source control system than Integrity Source itself. Neither for ClearCase, CVS, Subversion, GIT or any other popular one.

But there is the IIP-Server that was designed as a kind of "Man in the middle" system that allows you to synchronize data from different sources or systems with your Integrity system.

You should definitely ask PTC service on this issue (and hopefully post your results here)

HTH Matthias

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mrump
14-Alexandrite
(To:akadam)

Hi Adhik,

as far as I know there is no "plugin" like concept in integrity that would allow you to utilize a different source control system than Integrity Source itself. Neither for ClearCase, CVS, Subversion, GIT or any other popular one.

But there is the IIP-Server that was designed as a kind of "Man in the middle" system that allows you to synchronize data from different sources or systems with your Integrity system.

You should definitely ask PTC service on this issue (and hopefully post your results here)

HTH Matthias

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:mrump)

Hello Adhik,

Matthias is correct. Reference: CS161836.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags