cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Integrity LM: Admin Panel

sunal1
3-Visitor

Integrity LM: Admin Panel

When ı was opened the admin, I got  as below message;

"MKS124803: Internal error detected: Exception was: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Input byte array has incorrect ending byte at 16"

How can I handle this issue? Anyone has a idea?

3 REPLIES 3
LLawton
14-Alexandrite
(To:sunal1)

My first step is to restart the client (File > Exit if Exit On Close is not your preference).

I sometimes get java.lang errrors when some network connection got interrupted or the Integrity client gets confused between multiple server connections.

Just trying again, or closing/opening, or restarting the client takes care of that.

If that doesn't solve it, call PTC Support.

MichaelChatel
20-Turquoise

It looks like you've already opened a Support case for this issue, so that is probably the best route.

They are asking for DEBUG logging, when this issue happens, and I would agree, that the DEBUG logging and the client and server logs, would be helpful in trying to figure out what is happening here.

Are you using a plain direct connection to the server, for this client, or is there SSL or proxy connection involved here?  I wonder if that could have something to do with it.  Anyway, the DEBUG logging, and logs, is a good start for the Support folks, to see what may be happening.

pbartha
7-Bedrock

I have had a colleague with this issue today and these simple steps actually solved this issue:
1. complete closure of the client

2. renaming of this file: C:\Users\<username>\IntegrityClient.rc

3. Restart the client

Top Tags