cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Integrity Modeler vendor daemon

isodius
7-Bedrock

Integrity Modeler vendor daemon

Hello,

I've just got the Integrity Modeler license for my company. Problem is I don't know where to get the vendor daemon to install in our FlexLM server. The vendor daemon is ARTSANSW.

Any idea where I can get it?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Lyn,

Thanks for your help. For the record, one has to choose the "Client only" installation option, and then, one can unselect everything but the "Licensing server".

Once installed, one can copy/paste the artsansw.exe daemon to the already existing Flexnet license server, and restart the service.

Finally, the Integrity Modeler can be uninstalled from this computer.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
lhenderson
5-Regular Member
(To:isodius)

Hello,

Integrity Modeler has a floating license manager component that can be selected for installation when you install Modeler.   You can install just this piece if you have a license server that isn't going to be used for any of the other Modeler components.   If you don't have the installation media, you can download it from the PTC e-support portal at http://support.ptc.com.   You will need to register and login to your account on the e-support portal to reach the download center.  

If your Modeler licenses are on maintenance, and you need further details or run into problems with this, you can log a technical support case at =>

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/case/case_logger.jsp

You will need to supply the credentials for your account the e-support portal in order to reach this link.

Regards,

Lyn

Hi Lyn,

Thanks for your help. For the record, one has to choose the "Client only" installation option, and then, one can unselect everything but the "Licensing server".

Once installed, one can copy/paste the artsansw.exe daemon to the already existing Flexnet license server, and restart the service.

Finally, the Integrity Modeler can be uninstalled from this computer.

Top Tags