cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Integrity for WIN8?

ptc-5323478
1-Newbie

Integrity for WIN8?

I'm trying to understand the Intergrity release schedule for WIN8. Currently using revision 10.4

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think in that case there was a problem getting some of the documentation published so it was not all available on day 1 of the 10.6 release. All docs are pretty much guaranteed to be available within a week of a posted release. You're not crazy for having trouble finding that doc upon release - it might not have been there yet

An alternate source of info is our knowledgebase system. On the ptc.com/support page, typing in something like "integrity windows 8.1 support" will bring back article 91849 in the results. In the event of any delays in publishing docs, our KB articles may be updated sooner so I would recommend searching there as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Mark,

Support for Windows 8.1 was introduced with the Integrity 10.6 release in September 2014. Up to date info can be found on the Product Platforms Page.

Thank you for the pointer. As a side note I did find it very frustrating trying to find this infromation on the 10.6 release date. I will now try to locate the Integrity Server 10 System Guidelines latest update next.

I think in that case there was a problem getting some of the documentation published so it was not all available on day 1 of the 10.6 release. All docs are pretty much guaranteed to be available within a week of a posted release. You're not crazy for having trouble finding that doc upon release - it might not have been there yet

An alternate source of info is our knowledgebase system. On the ptc.com/support page, typing in something like "integrity windows 8.1 support" will bring back article 91849 in the results. In the event of any delays in publishing docs, our KB articles may be updated sooner so I would recommend searching there as well.

Top Tags