cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

MKS Integrity plugin for Eclipse

vk-4
1-Newbie

MKS Integrity plugin for Eclipse

We are using MKS Integrity 10.5 as our version control system.

It has Eclipse 3.4 plugin in the following location: c:\Program Files (x86)\Integrity\IntegrityClient10\integrations\IBM\eclipse_3.4\

Now we are planning to use Eclipse 4.5.1 software version.

So I would like to check can we use eclipse_3.4 plugin itself to work with Eclipse 4.5.1 software?

Please confirm are there any side effects because of this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:vk-4)

Hello vasavi k‌,

I'm not sure what would happen if you used the eclipse_3.4 plugin with Eclipse 4.5.1, but I suspect you wouldn't be happy with the result.  Integrity Lifecycle Manager 10.5 has support up to Eclipse 4.3.x, so you could try using that corresponding plugin.  The most recent supported release of Eclipse supported by Integrity is 4.4.x, which is supported by Integrity 10.6 or later.

In general, this information is pointed to in CS124646:  List of supported integrations for IntegrityThis document covers Integrity 10.0 to 10.8.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite

Hello vasavi k‌,

I'm not sure what would happen if you used the eclipse_3.4 plugin with Eclipse 4.5.1, but I suspect you wouldn't be happy with the result.  Integrity Lifecycle Manager 10.5 has support up to Eclipse 4.3.x, so you could try using that corresponding plugin.  The most recent supported release of Eclipse supported by Integrity is 4.4.x, which is supported by Integrity 10.6 or later.

In general, this information is pointed to in CS124646:  List of supported integrations for IntegrityThis document covers Integrity 10.0 to 10.8.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

vk-4
1-Newbie
(To:KaelLizak)

Hi Kael,

Thanks for the response.

Could you please let me know how to get the eclipse plugin? and how to install it.

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite

Hello vasavi k‌,

This is outlined in CS120640:  Where to Download Integrity Products, Features, Hotfixes, Upgrades, and Documentation.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Top Tags