cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

PTC Integrity Configuration Report

rwilliams-4
1-Newbie

PTC Integrity Configuration Report

I recall there was a way to produce a report that would show all the type design and linkages to other objects.  How do you run  that report?  Thanks,

Rob

6 REPLIES 6

Hello Rob,

you may ask for IntegrityDocs, one of the long available generators for html pages with Integrity Configuration details.

If you are interested, just drop me an email.

Volker

(Hint: there are some alternatives available, like the Excel version of it - quite interesting when you plan to make changes and like to track / record them beforehand)

Hi Rob and Volker, I am trying to Resolve this Issue for the Customer. There is way to customize the Trace Reports using ReportEngine.jar file and Custom XMl Template file with all the Fields and Relationships to be passed on using the GUI options. I am trying to Understand and customise the XML Trace Template for the customer.

Hello Laxman,

just to position your request correctly:

The Trace Report as such is NOT a configuration report. My understanding is that the Trace Report allows you to export Document relationships (traces) with further details from the related nodes. On the other hand, a Configuration Report allows you to export information you can see in the Integrity Administrator Client.

Nevertheless, I am not sure how we can help you exactly. Can you please tell us a bit more what functionality you like to get explained?

Volker

Hi Volker,

Excellent. Thanks a lot for the clarification and positioning my request correctly.  I have a challenge to produce the Excel report in Different Colomns of Data for each type of Relationship. The customer has been Helped with generating these Trace reports, but now that they have misplaced their XML-Template file, it is bit challenging for me to identify the proper Fields and relationships to direct to the Excel report in a proper format. I am Testing one Format, but it is listing all the Nodes in one column as opposed to in few different colomns or I may be passing one Requirement Document ID to Test or something I am mis-understanding. I am attaching a Template and The sample Excel report produced for you to better guestimate my challenges.

Hi Rob and Volker, I am also interested in what Rob is trying to get to the Admin Configurations for a Type and it's associations or Links to Other objects. How can I export those configurations or a Complete Solution Template to be able to re-use if needed will help me immensely.

Thank you for all the help.  I think this is the document we're looking for and will ask the Admin's to run this for us.

Top Tags