cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Paste Special - Include Traces

nborrerojr.
7-Bedrock

Paste Special - Include Traces

pasteSpecialIncludeTraces.png

When using Paste Special and checking Include Traces, it doesn't seem to actually include the traces. What is required for this to work? I tried setting those relationship fields to by Copy Fields but then you can't copy without including the traces. I'm using Integrity 10.7.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Apparently when the relationships were made, the checkbox for "Trace" wasn't checked so that's what broke this.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Nolin,

This should work.  Can you provide more info?  Is this a case where the trace is actually happening, but the trace status is not updating or refreshing to actually show that?  If so, that may be a known issue.  What version of Integrity are you using?

am using Integrity 10.7. The trace does not copy unless that specific relationship is included in the copy fields. Refreshing to document has no effect.

I'm running into this issue again. As a temporary fix, I've added the relationship field to the Copy Fields but now it always copies which means I have to go into the field and delete the traces after pasting the item if I don't want them.

We are still using Integrity 10.7. I've confirmed that unless I have the relationship field in the Copy Field, it is not creating the trace.

What steps should make this work?

Apparently when the relationships were made, the checkbox for "Trace" wasn't checked so that's what broke this.

Top Tags