cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Please point me in the direction of documentation for an explanation of messages VIM1717 and VIM1735 and how to resolve them.

mkeyter
1-Newbie

Please point me in the direction of documentation for an explanation of messages VIM1717 and VIM1735 and how to resolve them.

6 REPLIES 6

This is the section dedicated on how PTC eSupport Help works.

You have to ask in the right section if you want some help from community users.

Please reply to this comment, adding for which PTC SW you are asking help and Toby will move this discussion for you.

Marco

The question relates to PTC Implementer version 12.

Please log cases in the eSupport web site. This is meant to be a discussion vehicle between customers and not a means to contact Support. We do not view this website as frequently or quickly as we would a logged support case.

Welcome Mike.

Thank you Marco Tosin‌ - moving this to Integrity.

Best,

Toby

We can work on this in the case I created - 13313094.

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:smigliorato)

Hello Mike Keyter‌,

It looks like Sharon Migliorato‌ helped you resolve this, and the solution in CS166883: How to identify why object code not found for object in Implementer repository build process.

Kind Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags