cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Real name of the"Title" field

ikeri
1-Newbie

Real name of the"Title" field

Hello,

With the im viewissue command I can easily get the fields and the names of a "test case". I get the fields and the values like on the GUI, for example Title and Content. The problem is: there are more Title and Content fields in the system. If I run the "im exportissues" with the --fields=Tittle,Content, I get the other Title and Content fields.

Where can I find the real names for the fields?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pmerkle
5-Regular Member
(To:ikeri)

Hello,

field names are unique within an Integrity Server instance. But for a field, beside the field name there is also the "display name".

You can see that in the Admin Client when you edit a field.

By default the field name and the display name are identical. But for an existing field the

display name can be changed.

Regards,

Peter

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pmerkle
5-Regular Member

Hello,

field names are unique within an Integrity Server instance. But for a field, beside the field name there is also the "display name".

You can see that in the Admin Client when you edit a field.

By default the field name and the display name are identical. But for an existing field the

display name can be changed.

Regards,

Peter

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:pmerkle)

Hello Istvan,

If Peter's answer helped you resolve your issue, could you mark it as correct by clicking on the Correct Answer button on his post? This lets other people who might search for this question know that his response solved your problem, as well as people who are currently looking at unresolved threads.

If Peter's response did not help, could you explain what your difficulty with it is, or the problem you still face, so that we can all help you get to an answer?

Thanks,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
ikeri
1-Newbie

Hello,

I think the Admin Client need higher acess right than I have, but our admin gave me the table structure with field names, so I can choose the fields for my query.

Thanks for your answer

regards Istvan.

Top Tags