cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Temporary files generated by JTDS are deleted by antivirus and I can not fetch a revision of a member. How can I avoid it ?

lfabrici
1-Newbie

Temporary files generated by JTDS are deleted by antivirus and I can not fetch a revision of a member. How can I avoid it ?

I am using 10.7.0.7933.

When trying to fetch a revision of a member, the generates a temporary file like C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Temp\jtds614998974019266616.tmp that is immediately deleted by the antivirus running on the server. This creates an error and blocks the file fetch.

How can I avoid it ?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Lucio,

Your IT team will need to configure the virus scanner to exclude the C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Temp directory and if possible, any file which is prefixed with jtds. Article 131153 describes some general best practices for configuring anti-virus software for use with Integrity.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Lucio,

Your IT team will need to configure the virus scanner to exclude the C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Temp directory and if possible, any file which is prefixed with jtds. Article 131153 describes some general best practices for configuring anti-virus software for use with Integrity.

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:JoeBartlett)

Hello Lucio Fabrici‌,

Did Joe's answer provide you the information you needed?  If not, please let us know what additional information you need. If it did resolve your issue, could you click on the Correct Answer button at the bottom of his post to let us know the issue has indeed been resolved?

Thanks,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Hi Joe and Kael.

We followed your suggestion and asked IT to exclude the directory. In the reality they preferred to exclude all the processes related to PTC Integrity and all the temporary files (jtds*.tmp, ....).

Thank you.

Lucio

Top Tags