cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

The test Cases are not freezing in the Tests table

Zeiad-Alkassem
13-Aquamarine

The test Cases are not freezing in the Tests table

Hello All,

In the Test Session, the Tests table showos the test Cases & the test Stepes up today not as the date of the "Test as of Date", This is misleading.

ex. if i update the Summary field in the test case , it will be updat also in the table. i think the list in the table must stay as it and do not change.

any idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Zeiad,

You may want to open a Support case, and provide some specifics with your question, for this.

If I understand your scenario correctly, I believe this may be a limitation of our current Test model, in that the Test Session (and the relationship it has with those other test objects), will not show "as of" versions, of those objects, in that relationship view context.

What version of Integrity are you using?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Zeiad,

You may want to open a Support case, and provide some specifics with your question, for this.

If I understand your scenario correctly, I believe this may be a limitation of our current Test model, in that the Test Session (and the relationship it has with those other test objects), will not show "as of" versions, of those objects, in that relationship view context.

What version of Integrity are you using?

Hi Michael

First of all thank you for replay, i use Integrity 10.8 .

I don't found any constraint for the Test session make it not to Show "as of" Version.

Regards

Zeiad

Hello Zeiad Alkassem‌,

I believe Michael is saying that the "As Of" functionality has never worked with Test Cases.  I can confirm that is the case.  Enhancement requests were placed to do this, but those requests were not carried over to the Community Ideas functionality now used.  You could create an Idea yourself on how to do this.

The articles which I believe originally captured that content are:

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Hi Zeiad,

Please use tag "asof freeze date" while test result data. More info available on PTC KB article -

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS155021

Thank you,

Balu

alabonte
14-Alexandrite
(To:Zeiad-Alkassem)

Hello Zeiad Alkassem,

If you still need assistance with this, can you please let us know the challenge(s) you are still facing?

It looks like Kael's solution is correct, would you please take the next step and mark this answer as "Correct Answer"?

This way other users reading the thread will know there is a solution, and which answer is correct. In addition, it makes the solution easier to find.

Thank you,

Adam

Top Tags