cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Trigger option to set Active or Inactive

jsummers
11-Garnet

Trigger option to set Active or Inactive

Need an option to set triggers to Active or Inactive instead of changing the rules or queries or schedule to manual.

This is a significant concern that you must make logic changes to prevent the rule from running when you need to temporarily disable the trigger.

On Schedule rules it requires resetting the values on the schedule after the temporarily setting to manual.

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:jsummers)

Hi @jsummers.

Please provide the product affected by this issue so we can route it appropriately.

Regards.

--Sharon

Integrity Lifecycle Management

Hi Joe,

It sounds like you're only asking about Workflow & Documents triggers, correct?

This article outlines the methods I know of doing this, though, they may still not suit your needs in all cases.

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS148391

So if that article doesn't give you options that satisfy your requirement, I'd open a Support case with the Integrity folks, to perhaps clarify.

It would be enhancement to have third check box to disable so you would not have to research what pre or post trigger settings.

Not all triggers have this solution of pre and post trigger settings.

Also not seeing the logic always reflecting the use of pre and post trigger setting.

I'll try this solution, uncheck both boxes,  for the next process to see if this works successfully.

Top Tags