cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Unable to see PTC Integrity Add-In in MS Project

vikramm
7-Bedrock

Unable to see PTC Integrity Add-In in MS Project

After installing the MS Project PTC integrity integration, I am unable to see the Add-In in MS project.

I tried searching in com add ins and disabled add ins but still I couldn't find it.

Any suggestions on this topic would be helpful.

2 REPLIES 2

It looks like you have a Support case opened for this, and that is probably the best avenue, as there are various configuration things that need to be done, to enable the MS Project integration, besides just installing it.

They will want to know relevant Integrity (Windchill RV&S) version, MS Project version, and they will probably check if the integration actually got installed okay, and then follow-up with the actual configuration that one must do in both Integrity server, and in MS Project to have this enabled.

I've attached the integration guide here, for reference.

But I'm sure Support should be able to assist in the Support case you have opened.

Hi @MichaelChatel ,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I have a PTC support case opened for this.

It looks like the integration is not getting installed. PTC support is investigating on the issue.

I hope 11.2 MS Project - PTC Integrity integration is compatible with windows 10.

Top Tags