cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Upgrade from 2010 to 10.1 and 10.2

ptc-4671357
1-Newbie

Upgrade from 2010 to 10.1 and 10.2

Where do I look to find out if there is any costs associated with upgrading from 2010 to 10.1 and then to 10.2? (I really, really want the plugins for Rational 8.0.3!)

Rick

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

usually, if you have a maintenance agreement, there is no cost. Go direct to 10.2...

Michel Leclerc

TD Assurance

Montreal

Thanks Michel. I'll pass this on to my manager and have him check with our vendor management people as to maintenance agreement.

DawnBlohm
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-4671357)

Hi Rick,

It is correct that if your account is current on maintenance (which you are) the upgrade is free.

You can download the upgrade directly from the Integrity Support Center on www.ptc.com\support

or use the link to request a CD shipment.

Let me know if you have any specific questions about the upgrade process.

Dawn Blohm

Implementer Support Manager

Dawn,

Nice to hear from you again!

We just talked about this today. This is in conflict with another project of replacing the iSeries where MKS Implementer runs. We really, really need this as we continue to have problems with promotion of tables and physical files where we are changing the structure.

I was trying to find the release notes on the PTC site the other day but wasn't successful in finding it. Specifically I wanted to find an answer to the question someone posed to me about no longer being able to check out a specific revision in Implementer. We used to use it but with the upgrade to 2010 we have been unable to. I know I need to provide more details and will when I have some time soon.

Unfortunately I am not the one with the appropriate rights/authorities to update the software but I have passed the information along to my manager so they can discuss when and how.

Rick

DawnBlohm
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-4671357)

Rick,

The Release Notes for Implementer 10.2 are posted. I've emailed you a copy.

Implementer 10.2 has a patch (490439) to fix the problem you mentioned during checkout with a specific revision number.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Dawn

Top Tags