cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

What is the PTC Integrity ALM Solution?

ptc-5799936
1-Newbie

What is the PTC Integrity ALM Solution?

Hi all,

I have found information about ALM solution PTC Integrity. I would like to learn more about it. Could ypu provide any details about its implementation. How does it work? Wheteher it worth to implement it? Are there any problems with its implementation?

Thanks a lot!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tketz
4-Participant
(To:ptc-5799936)

Hi Alexey,

the ALM Solution is an best practise Workflow designed by PTC with some customers. There are many functions like Requirements Management, Test Management, Change Management and metrics included. You can install it very easily and test it. But for productive use in your company you need to make some modifications. Here you need help from PTC Support.

I think you have to contact the PTC Support for more information and get the solution to test it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tketz
4-Participant
(To:ptc-5799936)

Hi Alexey,

the ALM Solution is an best practise Workflow designed by PTC with some customers. There are many functions like Requirements Management, Test Management, Change Management and metrics included. You can install it very easily and test it. But for productive use in your company you need to make some modifications. Here you need help from PTC Support.

I think you have to contact the PTC Support for more information and get the solution to test it.

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:tketz)

Tobias is completely correct.

The ALM Solution is fairly comprehensive, but many organizations tweak it to have it fit with their existing work processes.

Integrity Support provides the solution after an initial discussion to assess how appropriate it would be to your organization. This is done because the process to remove the Integrity solution is fairly involved. Integrity Support also strongly recommends that it be tested on a sandbox or test server before installing to production systems.

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags