cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

comment internal 2

Thorsten_456
3-Visitor

comment internal 2

Dear all,

currently, during mechatronic development, we're using the column "comment internal" for specification of first potential supplier.

I'm looking now for another column (ideal "comment internal 2") for a second supplier.

I know "comment to supplier" but don't want to use it for internal notes. 

Is there a column which can be used for that? I could'nt find another free field.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kjain2
14-Alexandrite
(To:Thorsten_456)

Hi @Thorsten_456 ,

You can reach out to your Windchill RV&S Administrator or Tool Support Team or whoever is controlling the configuration and customization in tool at your end and they can provide you additional attributes with requested name.

Since Windchill RV&S is highly customizable and configurable tool and can be adopted as per individual / individual organization needs according to their needs as per business process.

Does this help?

Feel free to ask further questions if you have.

Vielen Dank / Many Thanks,
Kapil Jain

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
kjain2
14-Alexandrite
(To:Thorsten_456)

Hi @Thorsten_456 ,

You can reach out to your Windchill RV&S Administrator or Tool Support Team or whoever is controlling the configuration and customization in tool at your end and they can provide you additional attributes with requested name.

Since Windchill RV&S is highly customizable and configurable tool and can be adopted as per individual / individual organization needs according to their needs as per business process.

Does this help?

Feel free to ask further questions if you have.

Vielen Dank / Many Thanks,
Kapil Jain

Top Tags