cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

document reviews in integrity

blercher
4-Participant

document reviews in integrity

Hi,

I am wondering about how is the best way to make a document review in integrity.

Our first idea was to use the change request and change order mechanism, but it seems to complex for this task.

Now we are thinking to use to comment fields for every item, one to describe the findings, the other to describe the decision.

After the revision we baseline (or check in??) the document. Both comment fields should be deleted with a script (to be written) for the next review.

Is there any other way to make reviews on a simple manner?

btw.: in 10.5 exists a new function called Create Review Session. Is somebody using this? How it works? On every documenttype I receive

a message (attachement)

Thanks a lot for your hints,

Bernd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:blercher)

Hello Bernd,

This Create Review Session functionality is not documented because it is not complete.

For more details on these types of things, see CS162703: Integrity Technical Previews.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DanR.
10-Marble

Why would you want to delete the comments? Is the document an attachment?

blercher
4-Participant
(To:DanR.)

The document is not an attachement, it's an integrity document.

The review findings should apply to a specific baseline of this doument.

I dont want read the review comment from a earlier baseline of the same document, this is because we delete

the comments for every new baseline.

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite

Hello Bernd,

This Create Review Session functionality is not documented because it is not complete.

For more details on these types of things, see CS162703: Integrity Technical Previews.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags