1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Automotive Industry, I am a SCRUM master / SW Architect part of a team of 15 SW developers.
2. What product and version are you currently running? Windchill RV&S, Version 220.127.116.11.
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Different persons can create easily create links (drag and drop) and edit items (that are saved automatically after you exit the item if in Options\Editing the Edit mode is set to "Save each row after editing").
This is very good for efficiency but gives the possibility for people to make mistakes/updates without realizing.
In our case, restricting the rights of the user will not help as the developers need to be able to edit these documents/items easily.
Is there a way to see ALL the updates made by a user in the last days/weeks?
4. What is the use case for your organization? With a "filter" like "Last updated items by current user in the past week" the user can easily check if he really intended to make these changes and the user can quickly pick up these updated items and link them to the Tasks and Review items.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Can increase quality of documents (showing mistakes sooner).
Can speed up process of reviews showing in one place all updates a person made in the past week.