cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

how do i see if other users have created a sandbox of a project

jmoisan
2-Guest

how do i see if other users have created a sandbox of a project

I have a user asking if it is possible to list what sandboxes another user may have created.  I know "si sandboxes" will list the ones on your own machine, however the user wishes to see the sandboxes on another machine, without physically accessing that machine.  any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There is no way to get this information since all sandbox data is stored local to the client via the sandbox directories themselves and the sandbox registry.

The only way I know of which indicates there are other sandboxes for a particular project is if one of those users has a member locked. You would see the path in the member status window:

Sandbox Status.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

There is no way to get this information since all sandbox data is stored local to the client via the sandbox directories themselves and the sandbox registry.

The only way I know of which indicates there are other sandboxes for a particular project is if one of those users has a member locked. You would see the path in the member status window:

Sandbox Status.png

Top Tags