cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

images are broken in the ptc integrity 11.0

ktreddy1997
11-Garnet

images are broken in the ptc integrity 11.0

the images in the text are of my document are broken and it displays there is not enough free space to load your images thanks ktreddy1997
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Like I mentioned, it's not an issue I've seen, or that I'm familiar with, but you can try posting your logs here, if they show some errors in relation to this.  (server and client logs)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ktreddy,

I suspect you'll have to open a Support case for this, with the Integrity support team.  I don't believe I've ever seen an issue with broken images, due to "free space" or memory issues causing it.

The Integrity server and client logs will be important, for them to review, so you'll want to make sure to provide that.

hi @MichaelChatel

Thank you for replying! 

I cannot open a support case because I don't have customer license as I work for a pvt company this is my personal account can you help me on this ?

thanks and regards

ktreddy

Like I mentioned, it's not an issue I've seen, or that I'm familiar with, but you can try posting your logs here, if they show some errors in relation to this.  (server and client logs)

Top Tags