cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

integrity changelog

AdamJuntunen
1-Newbie

integrity changelog

hi,

I'm on version 10.3 and I'm trying to decide if I should go to 10.5 So I browsed for integrity documentation looking for enhancements and what is fixed in 10.4 and 10.5. I couldn't find anything though. does anyone know how to find this infromation ie changelog for integirty 10.4 and 10.5. I didn't see it in the server administration guide or the upgrade guide.

thanks

adam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Finally found it. You need to go to the software downloads section, then download the documentation. Then there will be a folder called relnotes and that has the release notes which lists the new features and fixes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Finally found it. You need to go to the software downloads section, then download the documentation. Then there will be a folder called relnotes and that has the release notes which lists the new features and fixes.

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:AdamJuntunen)

Hello Adam,

That method certainly works, but you might find it easier to go to the Reference Documents section of Integrity tab of the eSupport portal, and do a browse on Integrity and 10.5 (or whatever release you are considering), then searching for release notes. These links are online links: Integrity 10.5 Release Notes.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags