cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

"No instance properties file was specified" error when launching the Integrity Client

amatei
12-Amethyst

"No instance properties file was specified" error when launching the Integrity Client

Hello,

When I launch the Integrity Client 11.2 I see a message box: No instance properties file was specified

Please write the solution here because I do not have access to this protected content

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS90066

Please also see the attached file.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LLawton
14-Alexandrite
(To:amatei)

What the article says is that the wrong executable is used to launch Integrity.

Check the shortcut you use to launch the client and make sure the program is "integrityg.exe", and not "IntegrityClient.exe".

I've seen that error when people try to create their own Windows shortcuts/icons and don't know to use "integrityg" which is not the obvious choice. Sometimes I wonder if PTC loves the old French saying: "why make things simple when you can make them complicated?"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LLawton
14-Alexandrite
(To:amatei)

What the article says is that the wrong executable is used to launch Integrity.

Check the shortcut you use to launch the client and make sure the program is "integrityg.exe", and not "IntegrityClient.exe".

I've seen that error when people try to create their own Windows shortcuts/icons and don't know to use "integrityg" which is not the obvious choice. Sometimes I wonder if PTC loves the old French saying: "why make things simple when you can make them complicated?"

Top Tags