If complex source setups it can become quite tricky to open the "correct" project for any interaction.
The "projects" - view gives no indication whether there is a development path available for a certain top level project.
The "project" - view gives no indication whether there is a development path available for (sub)-project.
Development paths are only recognizeable if they are actually configured a shared subprojects.
A "has Dev Path" indicator e.g. a slightly different project icon would easy navigation a lot.
Furthermore it would be very helpful if there was a "open Project Variant" gesture.
1. select a (sub-)project in either the "projects" or "project" view
2. right click menu "open Project Variant..."
3. Popup shows all available development paths of that (sub-)project
4. select development path (e.g. using filter) - OK
5. according project view of the development path opens
The current gesture using the Project/Open command is way longer
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.