cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

request stuck in move-pend status

sdamery
1-Newbie

request stuck in move-pend status

Has anyone accidentally created a request to the wrong environment and it passes compile but sits stuck in Move-Pend. Now I have no option to delete or cancel and I cannot recheck out the objects because it is assocciated with a pending request.

Any solution to this is it a bug? Not finding any answers....

2 REPLIES 2

I am not sure what you mean by stuck in Move Pend. You should be able to go to the Move Requests panel - option 5, and delete it from there, if you have move rights to that wrong environment. If you do not see the request there, then you do not have move rights. You will have to find someone who does, and they can delete it for you. My guess that this wrong environment has a Thru step of 2, so it is sitting at Move-Pend. This is perfectly legitimate and it not a bug.

DawnBlohm
5-Regular Member
(To:sdamery)

Verify that the request has not completed to any Production Environment by going into #12-Request Inquiry and placing a 14-Target environments in front of the request. If the request has completed to any production environment, the lock will be gone and you will be able to re-check them out after you delete the request. If the request has not completed to any production environment, the locks are still intact. You will be able to create a new request after you delete the request or cancel the original request with the ICMPLRQS command.

Implementer 11.1 has a new functionality with the ICMPLRQS command that will allow you to mark the request as Canceled and provides a comment field for more detailed auditing. The older ICMPLRQS command simply marks the request as Complete without moving any source/objects.

Top Tags