Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Example of different Multiple Assignee and Reviewers for a Change Task

Peridot

Example of different Multiple Assignee and Reviewers for a Change Task

An example showing different ways that one can use Multiple Assignee and Reviewers on a Change Task.  In the example there are 3 different Change Task types configured differently to use Groups and Resource Pools.  This leverages improvements in Windchill 10.2 M030 to drive Resource Pools from specific Roles within a context Team.

(view in My Videos)

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Example of different Multiple Assignee and Reviewers for a Change Task

Jeff,

Thanks for the video, it shows exactly what I am trying to do.   However  I am not seeing the Participant List as is shown in the video  (see screenshot).   Is there something I need to turn on?

We are currently on Windchill 11.0 m020

-marc

20170518-094407.png

Marc DeBower

You need to set a property defining which Change Task types should use the Multiple Assignee/Reviewer.  Links to Help below

http://www.ptc.com/cs/help/windchill_hc/wc102_hc/index.jspx?id=ChgMgmtParticipantListEnable&action=s...

Marc DeBower‌ If you have Windchill 11.0M020 installed you need to have at least CPS04. Otherwise the wizard won't work.

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS254778

This video doesn't seem to be working any more.

Highlighted

Hi @Greg7 

The video appears to be working for me, but it took a minute for it to load on the page for the first time. Can you check again now?

It still won't work in either Chrome or IE.  When I move my mouse over the black screen it shows me this.

donotenter.png

I left it for a few minutes in each browser.

Announcements