cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexibility in Workgroup Manager Compatibility with Windchill.

Re: PTC Windchill Visualization Services (WVS) and Windchill Queues

I'm starting work on this now.  I am no programmer, so this will be more conceptual than sample code to resolve the input file / CSV list use case specifically but I'll see what I can find across PTC for this.

Gary Jackson‌, looks like you succeeded!  CS211115 has been updated to include CSV input.  Hallelujah! 

csv.PNG

Indeed, my colleague in Shanghai pulled out all the stops to update his sample custom scheduler methods with one that hopefully meets all your needs, or at least provides the code basis for one that does.  He even provided a command-line option the must be run by an admin on the Windchill server.

I've not had a chance to deploy this and validate it yet then again the idea is that you take this, modify it to your requirements and the fully test it in a development environment before deploying and using in production.

I'll post on the scheduler thread shortly but I hope it helps you Tom.

I will be trying it out tonight on our DEV server.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Thanks!

Hi Gary - Do you know of or have any clearer information/explanation of how the wvs architecture functions...specifically on the directional flow of cad publish request to the loader and how the overall process flows?

Tom - Thanks! These are very useful.