cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Register for 2/18 Tech Tips Webcast -The Path to PLM in the PTC Cloud: Migration Made Easy

No ratings

Register for Our Upcoming Cloud Tech Tips Webcast 

The Path to PLM in the PTC Cloud: Migration Made Easy on Feb. 18th

As you begin your journey to PLM in the cloud, there are key tenants which must be leveraged in order to ensure a positive, long-term experience: people, processes, and technology. By moving to PLM cloud, you can quickly scale up, lower cost of ownership, enable external collaboration, and decrease in-house burden. Productivity will increase because your admin’s impact will be elevated, as they spend more time on high value activities and less time on tactics.  

To get started in cloud computing and make the best decision for the company, there are strategic questions IT leaders consider:

• Which cloud do I need? Which features do I use?
  • What about upgrades and updates?
  • What kind of control do I need?
  • How will I manage my PLM solution and what are the impacts?

Join Lisa Hayes, PTC Cloud Portfolio Lead and Vipul Gohil, Principal Quality Engineer on Feb. 18th at 10 AM EST as they take the guesswork out by highlighting these important deployment criteria – security, availability, functionality, performance, and support. 

Register HERE and identify the best path forward to a successful transition so you can get back to your IT business initiatives.

Version history
Last update:
‎Feb 09, 2021 02:23 PM
Updated by:
Labels (1)
Attachments