cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

安全标签生效范围 (Safety label effective range)

AJ_11593512
1-Newbie

安全标签生效范围 (Safety label effective range)

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 12.0 and Datecode with CPS 12.0.0.1

In windchill, for the "security label" of the document object, it is assumed that the security label set for the document is "core" (core, normal, core security level is higher than normal), but the user is not in the core group of the corresponding "security label". This object cannot be viewed.
How to configure it so that all users can only view but not download documents and other objects that have the security label "Core" set?
Currently, users have permission control over folders, but some documents in the folder have a higher security level (core), and only core personnel are allowed to view and download them. Ordinary personnel also need to view core files, and after viewing them, they will be reviewed based on the actual situation. Request download attachment. 

Here are the errors that I faced
none

Translated by the Community Moderation using Google Translate

windchill中,对于文档对象的“安全标签”,假设给文档设置的安全标签为“核心”(核心、普通,核心安全等级高于普通),但用户不在对应的“安全标签”的核心组中,是无法查看这个对象的。
如何配置可以实现,所有用户都对设置了安全标签“核心”的文档等对象有仅查看、不能下载的权限?
目前用户是对于文件夹进行了权限管控,但文件夹中有些文档的安全等级较高(核心),仅允许核心人员查看且下载;普通人员又有查看核心文件的需求,查看后再根据实际情况申请下载附件。

Here are the errors that I faced

1 REPLY 1

Hi @AJ_11593512,

Thank you for your question. 

Your post appears well documented but has not yet received any response. I am replying to raise awareness. Hopefully, another community member will be able to help.

Also, feel free to add any additional information you think might be relevant. It sometimes helps to have screenshots to better understand what you are trying to do. 

Regards,

Anurag 

Announcements

Top Tags