Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3.4 install problems after uninstalling test run

3.4 install problems after uninstalling test run

I was able to do the 3.3 -> 3.4 m012 -> 3.4 m060 just fine when my machine was new and I was in the test phase. Now that I want to do it all again for a second test run, but also to get how long to expect on the real upgrade, it does not work now. I cannot even get done with 3.4 m012. I had removed Zero G, and Intralink and Oracle in the registry. It will allow me to load the fileserver, but not the OSA disk. Here is a copy of the text in the error file when it tries to run:

xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <InstallationLog> <ProductName>Oracle_Software_AssistantProductName> <Creator>Installed by InstallAnywhere 6.1 Enterprise Build 2325, by Zero GCreator> <InstallationDirectory>C:\ptc\osaInstallationDirectory> <InstallationSummary status="Installation: Successful." /> <InstallDuration begin="Thu Oct 16 08:53:28 EDT 2008" end="Thu Oct 16 08:53:28 EDT 2008" /> - <ActionsSummary> <Successes>1Successes> <Warnings>0Warnings> <NonFatalErrors>0NonFatalErrors> <FatalErrors>0FatalErrors> <ActionNotes>NoneActionNotes> ActionsSummary>- <InstallLogDetails>- <action name="Installer" status="successful">- <AdditionalNotes> <note>Nothing was installed on this systemnote> <Details>There is a configuration error. One of the following requirements is not true: - The installer requires Java 1.4.1 in your path. - The installer only runs on the following platforms: AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, or Windows 2000 The installer cannot run on your configuration. It will now quitDetails> AdditionalNotes> action> InstallLogDetails> InstallationLog>Any help will be more than appreciated. I really need to get this going. I hope that I do not have to reinstall the OS. I was wondering if a windows update is causing it. I still have Java on and in the path.Thank you,Brian ToussaintCAD AdministratorHoshizaki America
Announcements
LiveWorx Call For Papers Happening Now!