cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

9.1 Major and minor Tabs not shown?

lgrant
14-Alexandrite

9.1 Major and minor Tabs not shown?

Hi, first time post - long time reader

Looking for a little help. Without using the Java windows - is there an Admin (org/site) setting I can change to allow all users to see the Major Tabs that are not displayed (missing Product, Process and Change) as well as the minor tab menu's of Notebook, Subscriptions, Reports and Utilities)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brokholm
4-Participant
(To:lgrant)

Hi Ladric,

Yes you can control that... you can even set it up so driffent users can see driffent things depending on what they need. You just create a profile and attach it to the uses that need it.

I have cleand up our menus by using this method... NOTE this whay you can also change what you see on the informagen page.

Log on whit you adm. account.

Go under organizations -> Profiles

Create a new profile.

In step 2 check mark what you whant avalibel.

In step 4 you select the uses you whant to use the profile.

NOTE: when you created a new user you can add a proifle in the creations dialog.

I hope this helps you. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Brokholm
4-Participant
(To:lgrant)

Hi Ladric,

Yes you can control that... you can even set it up so driffent users can see driffent things depending on what they need. You just create a profile and attach it to the uses that need it.

I have cleand up our menus by using this method... NOTE this whay you can also change what you see on the informagen page.

Log on whit you adm. account.

Go under organizations -> Profiles

Create a new profile.

In step 2 check mark what you whant avalibel.

In step 4 you select the uses you whant to use the profile.

NOTE: when you created a new user you can add a proifle in the creations dialog.

I hope this helps you. 🙂

Top Tags