I am getting the Permission identifiers for "WTAcl Entry.Permissions" column. How do we replace the Permission identifiers with the name of the permission?
We import the report into excel as a web query. From there, we perform a "Find and Replace" where we replace the permission identifiers with the name of the ACL. Those identifiers map as follows:
[-1] = Full Control
 = Read
 = Modify
 = Create
 = Delete
 = Administrative
 = Revise
 = New View Version
 = Change Permissions
Hope this helps,
The AccessPermission class has all of the mappings. The WTPermission class is missing a few.
I woud like to share "just another access control rules report".
This can be used directly from browser and with bit of the code modification it can serve for generating the xml load files.
The report presents the data the same way as the PTC Policy Administration utility.
I opened the AccessPermissionRB.rbInfo & it provided a longer list
-1.value=Full Control (All)
8.value=New View Version
13.value=Create By Move