cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add conditions of soft attributes with Info*Engine task?

Highlighted

Add conditions of soft attributes with Info*Engine task?

How can I add some conditions of soft attributes(IBA) with Info*Engine task to query wtpart? Ex. Sort_String is soft attribute(IBA). <%@page language="java"%> <%@taglib uri="http://www.ptc.com/infoengine/taglib/core" prefix="ie"%> <ie:webject name="Get-Properties" type="MGT"> <ie:param name="ATTRIBUTE" data="wt.federation.ie.VMName"/> <ie:param name="GROUP_OUT" data="properties"/> </ie:webject> <ie:webject name="Query-Objects" type="OBJ"> <ie:param name="INSTANCE" data="${properties[0]wt.federation.ie.VMName[0]}" default="Windchill"/> <ie:param name="TYPE" data="wt.part.WTPart"/> <ie:param name="WHERE" data="number=${@form[0]number[0]}" default="*"/> <ie:param name="WHERE" data="Sort_String=${@form[0]sort_string[0]}" default="*"/> <ie:param name="GROUP_OUT" data="parts"/> </ie:webject>
3 REPLIES 3

RE: Add conditions of soft attributes with Info*Engine task?

You can read InfoEngineAdapterGuide.pdf, and using webject for working with Group. If you need some example post what and I tryed to help you.

Re: RE: Add conditions of soft attributes with Info*Engine task?

Hello Dmitry,

I am facing some issues in the instance definition.

I am trying to connect WC Server B from WC Server A, using the following code, but it does not work. it errors out: I.e I am executing this webject in the methodserver fo Server A.

<ie:webject name="Query-Objects" type="OBJ">

<ie:param name="INSTANCE" data="windchillxp"/>

<ie:param name="TYPE" data="wt.part.WTPart"/>

<ie:param name="ATTRIBUTE" data="name"/>

<ie:param name="ATTRIBUTE" data="number"/>

<ie:param name="WHERE" data="()"/>

<ie:param name="SORTED" data="ASC"/>

<ie:param name="SORTBY" data="name"/>

<ie:param name="GROUP_OUT" data="power-part"/>

</ie:webject>

Re: Add conditions of soft attributes with Info*Engine task?

Hi James,

To Query a WTPart on the basis of the IBA value,you can use a webject which is mentioned below:

FunctionnalCI is the Type identifier of the IBA in the Type and Atrrribite Manager

<ie:webject name="Query-Objects" type="OBJ">

<ie:param name="INSTANCE" data="$(@FORM[]supporting-adapter[*])" delim="!" valueSeparator="!" default="<%=com.infoengine.au.NamingService.getVMName()%>"/>

<ie:param name="TYPE" data="wt.part.WTPart"/>

<ie:param name="WHERE" data="IBA|FunctionnalCI='222222'"/>

</ie:webject>