cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Admin Account blocked

IS_9105880
2-Guest

Admin Account blocked

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release N/A and Datecode with CPS N/A

Account blocked

Here are the errors that I faced
Login Authorization Failed
The server could not verify that you are authorized to access this document. The credentials you provided are either invalid (for example, you entered the wrong password) or your password has expired. Alternately, your browser may be unable to provide the credentials that are required for authorization. Contact your organization’s administrator for more specific information about this error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think you'll need to contact the system administrator for your company. It might be that your account is not configured yet. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @IS_9105880 

There are two options.

If you failed login 5 times the account is locked for 15 minutes. You need to wait that period.

If you do not want to wait you need to change password in the DirocteryServer. Only Admins can do it.

PetrH.  

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:IS_9105880)

Are you the administrator of Windchill at your site?

If you are new to this job, someone should have given your the Admin username and password.

If the account has been locked by too many failed attempts, wait 15 minutes and try again.

The version of Windchill does matter! Also what is your LDAP system? Using WindchillDS or Actice Directory or a third-party LDAP vV3 compliant system for account authorization.

Hello,

You can change the admin password from LDAP/AD if you do not remember it. 

Thanks!!

I think you'll need to contact the system administrator for your company. It might be that your account is not configured yet. 

Top Tags