cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

AfterEDRloader - use the CAd Doc Number instead of name to generate additional file name

jbailey
17-Peridot

AfterEDRloader - use the CAd Doc Number instead of name to generate additional file name

Is there a way to use AfterEDRLoader to pull the number of the cad doc for the additional file instead of the name field?

8 REPLIES 8
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:jbailey)

jbailey
17-Peridot
(To:TomU)

So would I use epmdoc_number?
Vincent-Kulak
13-Aquamarine

Yes

jbailey
17-Peridot

So in that article it showed the parameter was epmdoc_number... when it is in fact epmdoc_Number .... gotta love java.  The entire problem was because of a capital letter that I couldn't find the proper syntax 🙂

G_U
11-Garnet
11-Garnet

Hi Guys, 

I also tried the same article - CS252900 but not working for me still pdf file name is coming like filename_drw. 

Do I have to consider any other stuff also?

jbailey
17-Peridot
(To:G_U)

Have you modified your publishing rules to specify the number?

Something like this 

jbailey_0-1617023995111.png

G_U
11-Garnet
11-Garnet

HI, 

As of now, I am generating pdf from the recipe, not from the publishing rule, do I have to switch to the publishing rule.

if yes I hope it should not impact on pdf quality right?

Thanks

Gourav Upadhyay

jbailey
17-Peridot
(To:G_U)

So its a PDF representation, not HPGL?

As far as I know, the AfterEDRloader only controls how the "Additional Files" are identified.  The publishing rules are going to say what "extra" files are being published - including PDF's 

When you right click on the representation in the annotation view, are there any "Additional Files" ?

Top Tags