cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Aim Hire Recruitment - Long Term Windchill PLM Contract Opportunity in London

rmcmahon
1-Newbie

Aim Hire Recruitment - Long Term Windchill PLM Contract Opportunity in London

Aim Hire Recruitment - Long Term Windchill PLM Contract Opportunity in London at a leading technology company on a business critical project

The position will pay market rates or more with an expected contract length of 2 years +++, I need experienced Windchill PLM consultants with at least 4/5 years working knowledge to develop, support and maintain customer implementations and ongoing consultancy.

If you live, breathe and eat Windchill PLM and are looking for a role that take you to the fore-front of this cutting edge technology then please get in touch ASAP.

The role will require you to go through security clearance which requires you being a UK citizen, unfortunately this is a stringent requirement for this position, if you are not a UK citizen forgive my intrusion.

If you are interested please reply stating your availability and expected daily rate ASAP, please also send a copy of your most up to date CV.

If you aren’t interested, but you know of any other people that may be please let me know, and if we don’t know them and place them we will be eternally grateful and reward you generously.

Regards

Ross McMahon

Director

Aim Hire Recruitment Ltd

United Kingdom

Tel:       +44 (0) 208 943 0742

Mobile:    +44 (0) 7940 329433

EMail:     ross@aimhire.global

Web:       www.aimhirerecruitment.com

1 REPLY 1
MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I
(To:rmcmahon)

Sounds like fun.  My wife and I are taking a tour of Britain late summer - does this count? Just kidding.

Good luck finding the right person.

Top Tags