cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Allocated part shows design view in structure (Windchill Version 11.1 M020 CPS 22)

K_Patil
6-Contributor

Allocated part shows design view in structure (Windchill Version 11.1 M020 CPS 22)

Hi, 

I have process plan and operations with Manufacturing view. There are parts allocated to operations, in structure allocated part shows design view. 

How can we see default view as manufacturing in structure tab for allocated parts ?

Is there any preference can be use to achieve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HelesicPetr
22-Sapphire I
(To:K_Patil)

Hi @K_Patil 

You need to have correct view of the process plan and operation.

Then the default filter use manufacturing definition and then you should see the manufacturing views if exists

If user does not check the filter setting during allocation, then  yes he can do a mistake. 

Also one preference exists that manufacturing view is used for wtpart, process plan and other types creation

Default Part View

HelesicPetr_0-1709024815738.png

Each user can set this preference so every manufacturing user can set it to MFG and then always the user create Process plans and operations with Manufacturing view

PetrH

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HelesicPetr
22-Sapphire I
(To:K_Patil)

Hi @K_Patil 

You need to have correct view of the process plan and operation.

Then the default filter use manufacturing definition and then you should see the manufacturing views if exists

If user does not check the filter setting during allocation, then  yes he can do a mistake. 

Also one preference exists that manufacturing view is used for wtpart, process plan and other types creation

Default Part View

HelesicPetr_0-1709024815738.png

Each user can set this preference so every manufacturing user can set it to MFG and then always the user create Process plans and operations with Manufacturing view

PetrH

K_Patil
6-Contributor
(To:HelesicPetr)

Hi @HelesicPetr , 

Thank you for the help. 

Top Tags