cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Any good way to download multiple .stp or pdf's etc

TTTHOM
1-Newbie

Any good way to download multiple .stp or pdf's etc

I was trying to figure out a way to download all the .stp files in a project so I can send them to a vendor. I can filter by file type so I only see these files but I can only download one at a time. In SharePoint there is a Explorer view that would make this easy but this has been removed in PP. Any Ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

If you load these files in to a strictly document folder in productpoint the explorer view is still an option, you can then set the association with a shortcut to that file by using the add association menu option and selecting "windchill productpoint document or item" this will allow you to browse for its location. This is productpoint 1.1 M030, in 2.0 there is the ability to export to disk via the web browser and also a productpoint explorer making drag and drop that much easier. This, of course, is the beta.

Chris Olson

Enser Corp

Tried this but I cannot save to a document library location from Pro-E and I cannot move a item from the Pro-E folder to a document library location.

With ProductPoint 2.0 this won't be a problem, but with 1.1 I think you might be stuck there unless you manually load the pdf's and stps through the browser and not through auto associating via proe.

Sorry,

Chris Olson

Enser Corp

Top Tags