cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Anyone have a copy of a presentation from 2010 PTC Conference they would be willing to share?

mdebower
18-Opal

Anyone have a copy of a presentation from 2010 PTC Conference they would be willing to share?

Hey, I am looking for a presentation from the 2010 PTC Conference, titled "Best Practices for Creating and Manging CAD-Centric Product Structure in PDMLink 9.1" given by someone from ALCON.

I have downloaded all the available presentations from the PTC|USER site for 2010 and this particular presentation isn't among the materials. A search of the web turns up a flash version on Baidu, but I can't get a copy of it.

If you don't want to share publicly, my email address is: -

Thanks a bunch!

-marc

CAD / PLM Systems Manager

TriMark Corporation

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:mdebower)

Here you go. They are all still available on PTC User.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:mdebower)

Here you go. They are all still available on PTC User.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:TomU)

With all the discussions moved to PTC Community, maybe these should all be moved over as well. Ryan Kelley‌, what do you think?

It's a presentation about PTC Windchill‌ correct? If so I think it's fine to leave it here. I know future presentations will most likely be shared with the PTC Live Global group and we should strive to keep content within the PTC Community Help group related to the PTC Community website features and tools.

Thanks Tom!

Top Tags