cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Anyone is using Windchill11M10, PSM5 and The Dynatrace Addon UserExperienceManagment ? Dynatrace WebAgent 6.3 creates issue in Windchill : client is unable to upload content to the server.

FrancoisDelys
1-Newbie

Anyone is using Windchill11M10, PSM5 and The Dynatrace Addon UserExperienceManagment ? Dynatrace WebAgent 6.3 creates issue in Windchill : client is unable to upload content to the server.

I'm trying to install the UEM module (WebAgent in Apache from Dynatrace) on our brand new Windchill 11 with PSM5 installed and this is creating an issue.

Before instaling the 6.3 WebAgent from Dynatrace everything is ok from user side and after installing and restarting Apache, the users are unable to upload content to windchill.

We are currently testing a new install with using WebAgent 6.3 with fix pack 18 (6.3.4).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Solved using upgrade from Dynatrace for WebServer Agent: 6.3.18.1010

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I remember this issue with Windchill 10.2 with UEM. You have to create an application for upload URL and then exclude that from UEM. But I thought it was fixed by a CPS in 10.2.

Solved using upgrade from Dynatrace for WebServer Agent: 6.3.18.1010

Great, good to hear that.  Could you mark you resolution as correct answer?

Top Tags