cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Anyone using Windchll 11 on windows 10 with IE 11?

vvora
4-Participant

Anyone using Windchll 11 on windows 10 with IE 11?

I get windows.dll load error everytime I run PSI with CPS03. I have installed JRE for both 32 and 64 bit. Any inputs would help !

6 REPLIES 6
ChrisSpartz
12-Amethyst
(To:vvora)

Windchill 11 is not supported on Windchill 10, which is likely why you're getting the error. It is supported on both Windows 7 & 8.1, but not on Windows 10. See the below link to the Windchill 11.0 Software Matrices, which gives a full list of the Operating Systems supported by Windchill 11:
https://support.ptc.com/WCMS/files/167201/en/Windchill11.0M020SoftwareMatrices_12116.pdf

I'm assuming (yes I know that is dangerous) that this has been changed.
I am currently running Windchill 11.0 M030 on IE 11, using Windows 10 with no issues.

MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I
(To:JHall)

same here - for ~ 600 users

No issues.

I'm not sure everyone is talking about the same thing here.  The original question was about installing Windchill on Windows 10 (presumably for testing).  This is not the same thing as accessing it from Windows 10.

MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I
(To:EngDept)

Ah..... that makes sense.

Yes - I actually bought a new Win 10 laptop when Windchill 11 first came out and ran into the install problem.  Ended up returning that machine and buying a new Win 7 laptop for fooling-around purposes.

Top Tags