cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Architecture Editor - delete a node or an interface from a graph

Zoltán
11-Garnet

Architecture Editor - delete a node or an interface from a graph

Happy New Year all!

I'm testing the Architecture Editor in Windchill 12 (according to Managing the Positioning Architecture in Architecture Editor ), and out of curiosity, wanted to delete a node from the graph.

I do not get the Right click to delete neither a node, nor an interface, as it says should work. ("To delete a node or an interface from the graph, click the node or the interface and select the Remove right-click action.")

Tried in two different browsers (Chrome). Right click just brings up the usual menu from every web page. I have no extensions installed on Chrome.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Zoltán 

My version is 12.0.2.7 so the 12.0.2.0 can have a bug in your case. 

PetrH 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
jlecoz
13-Aquamarine
(To:Zoltán)

Zoltán I can't reply directly to your question but you could follow the PTCU LEARN Windchill: What's New in PLM course it contains a practical exercise about dynamic positioning where the architecture editor is used.

Hope this helps.

Zoltán
11-Garnet
(To:jlecoz)

Hi,

I can't find anything in PTCU on this. Searched for both "architecture editor" and "What's New in PLM" in "All Windchill" even. However, I know how to right click on the link, but don't get the right pop-up 

Zoltán
11-Garnet
(To:jlecoz)

Ah, training class... OK, got it. Thanks, but not what I need here unfortunately.

@Zoltán it is easier to contact PTC support directly then try to attendee the class.

Hi @Zoltán 

OOTB the first try works as I expected in the chrome browser.

In your screen there is different type of link I guess.

What version of Windchill do you use?

my example

HelesicPetr_0-1672826047038.png

PetrH

Hi Petr,

Release: 12.0.2.0. 

If I can add link, I should be able to remove too.
I must assume the problem lies in the browser(s). But even Edge won't work for me. My Chrome is virgin, I never use it for anything, and have no 
extensions.

In Google Sheets it works, I don't get the standard "Open in new TAB", etc. but the proprietary right click menu with the Sheets commands.

Hi @Zoltán 

My version is 12.0.2.7 so the 12.0.2.0 can have a bug in your case. 

PetrH 

OK, just got it verified from support, in 12.0.2.0; the RMB is not working, this issue is fixed in 12.0.2.7.

Top Tags