cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Attributes - Fledge from EPM/WT

Amirtharaj_K
15-Moonstone

Attributes - Fledge from EPM/WT

Hi Everyone,

I am using the below steps to fledged the attributes in "My Task Tab" to find the who is created a promotion request. That user name get from Custom Table. I want same like this to get a some attributes from EPM/WT. For example i want the EPM Document object which i get into Promotion request that object state view in my task.

1. Go to Site > Utilities > Types and attributes - Create an Alias attribute in the Type "Work Item" named "Requester of the Promotion"
2. Add this mapping the the attribute and save: primaryBusinessObject^wt.maturity.PromotionNotice~creator.name
3. Go to the Tasks table and customize view Add the column "Requester of the Promotion" with the columns that are shown

Thanks in Advance,

Amir

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Because, the primary object is not EPMDocument and you can not retype it to unsuitable object type.

You need to find a link between PromotionNotice and Promotables .

so, primaryBusinessObject^wt.maturity.PromotionNotice - PromotionTarget - EPM 

you need to find correct mapping.

here is example how it works the to other direction

Create Alias Attribute with hyperlink to show the Promotion Request Number

PetrH

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Amirtharaj_K 

Go to the Layout and add the attributes to the Task info page layout

HelesicPetr_4-1698822686927.png

PetrH

Thank you for the replied Mr. Petr, Thanks for the information.

Step:1 I create a Promotion Request for one EPM Document & it's already in "Released" state.

Step:2 Like a image 1 Promotion Object State is Released

Step:3 Image 2 State is Released that appeared in Promotion Object.

I want that attribute with value in My task. for example before promotion if it's inwork state mean inwork will appear in My Task Tab.

Warm Regards,

Amir

@Amirtharaj_K 

So you want to show in the task the source Life cycle state of the promotable object?

Do you know that each object can have different source life cycle state? but just one target state?

PetrH

Yes Mr. Petr, both are two different lifecycle state, primaryBusinessObject^wt.maturity.PromotionNotice~creator.name it's work i done same thing get the promotion request state into "My Task Tab" primaryBusinessObject^wt.maturity.PromotionRequest2~state.state

we can use the Alias Attribute to get this, i tried to mapping with primaryBusinessObject^wt.epm.EPMDocument~state.state this i didn't get this that why.

Thanks,

Amir

Because, the primary object is not EPMDocument and you can not retype it to unsuitable object type.

You need to find a link between PromotionNotice and Promotables .

so, primaryBusinessObject^wt.maturity.PromotionNotice - PromotionTarget - EPM 

you need to find correct mapping.

here is example how it works the to other direction

Create Alias Attribute with hyperlink to show the Promotion Request Number

PetrH

Top Tags