cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Baseline information for use on drawings.

Patriot_1776
22-Sapphire II

Baseline information for use on drawings.

We are creating baselines in Windchill upon check-in of our different revisions once the change orders are released in our data management system. Is there a way to capture the name of the baseline (we have a specific naming convention) parametrically and add it to our drawing formats? Right now I'm using the parameter: "PTC_WM_VERSION" for both the drawing and the model that was active when the format was placed. I thing the baseline would be good as an addition or a replacement for that.

Is this a parameter that can be used, or is the baseline name just a text string that can't be accessed in this fashion?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Hello

In 10 (and may be in 9, I do not remember)

You've got a class where you'are able to implement custom logic to retrieve any datas in Windchill and add it as Parameters when downloading the CADDoc in a workspace .

Have a look to the PTC guide "Using Creo with Windchill ", chapter : Customizing the Parameters in the Download Service

http://www.ptc.com/WCMS/files/124995/en/ProEWCInteg.pdf

regards

Announcements

Top Tags