cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

BaselineMember has reference to EPMCheckpoint that does not exist

avillanueva
22-Sapphire II

BaselineMember has reference to EPMCheckpoint that does not exist

Working to clear out old data and getting this error which trips up delete:

Object "Baseline Member - wt.vc.baseline.BaselineMember:1170052405" references the object "Assembly  - xxxxxx.asm, A.2" that was removed from the system.
Object "Baseline Member - wt.vc.baseline.BaselineMember:1170052354" references the object "Assembly  - xxxxxx.asm, -.4" that was removed from the system.

I queried these rows and the EPMCheckPoint that it references does not exist. Goes back to 2017 and there are about 175 rows all with the same EPMCheckPoint IDA2A2. 

It looks to me this is a workspace baseline that no longer exists but for some reason, it did not clean up the member links. I did not see a WinDU to clean these up. I understand that BaselineMembers could be used for other things like Managed Baselines and Promotion Notices. Thoughts on how to get past this issue?

avillanueva_0-1677615285054.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:avillanueva)

Not that I ever recommend this but I ended up deleting the rows. I took an export of the rows first but since they referred to a EPMCheckpoint ID that no longer existed, I am pretty sure that this was corrupt data holding back deletion. After I removed the rows, I was able to deleted the objects.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:avillanueva)

Not that I ever recommend this but I ended up deleting the rows. I took an export of the rows first but since they referred to a EPMCheckpoint ID that no longer existed, I am pretty sure that this was corrupt data holding back deletion. After I removed the rows, I was able to deleted the objects.

Top Tags