cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Blank Setup Participants but search controlled by a group in Workflow

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

Blank Setup Participants but search controlled by a group in Workflow

I want to have the role in Set Up Participants to be empty but only allow for a certain group to be chosen from. I can get it to prepopulate with the group to control which group, but I don not want to make the users remove the group every time they do a new workflow. How do I do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I finally got this figured out.  In the participants tab you need to set "At runtime, resolve roles from team to the Activity team that is set up and then in the Role do not put anyone.  Then under Resource pool, for that Role use the group that one wants to limit the choice of users to.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I finally got this figured out.  In the participants tab you need to set "At runtime, resolve roles from team to the Activity team that is set up and then in the Role do not put anyone.  Then under Resource pool, for that Role use the group that one wants to limit the choice of users to.

Top Tags